We’re taking measures above and beyond what is required. More details on our planned protocols are below. We welcome your input — if you have suggestions, concerns, questions or information to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation (By Appointment Only) Wednesday – Sunday | 10am – 6pm
While our hours are limited, we can be contacted from 9am – 9pm at 202.289.0010. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
Entering the Studio
- Clients and staff are required to wear mask covering nose and mouth at all times in the studio expect when entering private float room.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering.
- Everyone will have their temperature checked upon arrival with a contact-free thermometer at the door. If you have a temperature that exceeds 99.9 degrees, your appointment will be rescheduled for two weeks later.
- You’ll be asked to take off your shoes before entering your float room and place them with your personal items in the cubbies designated for your room.
- In an effort to continue practicing social distancing, that no additional guest come with you during your appointment.
- No late to appointment will be permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: We are by appointment only due to COVID-19 guidelines! Out of respect for our staff if a cancellation is necessary, we require at least 24 hours notice before your scheduled appointment. If fail to do so, a $50 fee will be charged to the payment method on the account. If the appointment is canceled within 2 hours, the float session will be redeemed from your account.
Preparing for your Float Appointment
- You will be required to complete and sign updated intake forms including the COVID-19 liability waiver online prior to your appointment:
- Clients must register for a session beforehand using the Mindbody app or the schedule on our website. All session transactions must be done prior to arrival.
- Please do not linger in the studio or lounge area before or after session.
- Orientation will be via video walk through – this will greatly reduce face to face time in close quarters especially in the room prior to float.
- Appointments are limited to 4 clients at a time.
- All appointments will be staggered to avoid overcrowding.
- Clients need to bring their own water bottle.
- Sanitizers will be provided through out the studio .
- Lounge or any post-float area will be closed to minimize touch points in the lobby, therefore no lingering in the studio after session.
- Please do not linger in the studio or entryway before or after session if you would like to speak to a staff, please do so over the phone.
Overall Hygiene and Cleanliness
- We will have air purifiers running throughout the studio.
- Use of UV-C sanitation device and CDC/EPA approved cleaners to sanitize all surfaces between clients.
- Hospital grade disinfectant will be utilized on all high touch surfaces, and high touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- After each float, we will clean the float room thoroughly, using disinfectant cleansers, mop the floors and wipe down high-touch areas including door handles, pod’s lid, cubbies and bathroom surfaces.
- All towels are replaced after each appointment. Towels are laundered using disinfecting detergent.