Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect
Below are several types of personal information that we may collect:
- Personal information such as name, email address, contact number, address, billing details, payment details, and others.
- Nonpersonal information such as the demographics, location, IP address, traffic data, search terms, your reading history, and others.
How Do We Collect Your Information
Below are various ways on how we can probably collect your information:
- When you create an account with Soulex and book a floating schedule
- When you chat with our bot/ customer service representative for some questions, clarification, and other concerns
- When you sign-up with our newsletter
- When you comment on our blog/article on the site
- When you join any of our promotions
On the other hand, our servers may collect non-personal information whenever you visit/use our site.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use any of the information collected in below manner:
- Processing of your floating schedule
- When you order any of our products
- Collection of payments
- Perform marketing analysis, analyze customer behavior and improve our service
- To contact you and validate your appointments
- Sending our newsletter direct to your email
- When dealing with complaints
- When we keep your personal information on our database
Cookies are packet of data that is stored on your browsers and relevant to improve your experience. It tracks the information when you visit a website, when you view products, and even remembering you the second time you visit.
If you want to reject or disable our cookies, please feel free to go to your browser settings and click disable to prevent it from reading your site.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information
All of the information we have collected is retained indefinitely to ensure you with a better experience. Whenever you create an account with us, these are stored on our database which would be beneficial to both of us in the event that you want to experience our float spa or products in the future again.
In the event that you would no longer want to be associated with us – through our newsletters, promotions, and others, and would like to delete all your personal information, please feel free to contact us via phone or email and we would be glad to assist you.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Soulex will not sell any of your personal information. Hence, this will be shared with any of the following instances:
- To all Soulex employees and third-party partners such as consultants, marketing agency, project-based employees, web hosting providers, online storage, information technology, and others who work with us and win the business;
- In the event of merging or selling the company, we will also be sharing it with our new business partners or any third-party affiliates.
Soulex Float Spa
1010 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20001